WE OFFER A WELL-ROUNDED EDUCATION AND PROVIDE OPPORTUNITIES TO MEET EACH STUDENTS' ACADEMIC, SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL NEEDS.
- Academic Decathlon (Junior High)
- Homework Club (Grades 1-8)
- After-School Program for TK and Kindergarten
- After-School Program for Grades 1 through 8
- Student Council
Christ the King School is a member of the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) and participates in the following competitive sports:
- Volleyball (grades 3 through 8)
- Football (grades 3 through 8)
- Basketball (grades 3 through 8)
- Track and Field (all grades)
Technology is integrated into the curriculum across grade levels. All students in Kindergarten through Eighth Grade have 1:1 access to iPads and/or Chrome Books. Students use a variety of digital platforms for their learning such as Google Classroom, See Saw and Class Dojo. All classrooms are equipped with SMART Boards/White Boards to enhance student learning.
Christ the King School provides a daily hot nutritious lunch which is freshly prepared by our school cook. The lunch includes tantalizing dishes such as spaghetti marinara and chicken teriyaki bowl. Lunches are served with fresh fruits and vegetables. Students who do not wish to order hot lunch may bring their own packed lunch to school.