It's easy to become a viking!
- Completed Enrollment Application form
- Birth certificate
- Most recent report card (prospective 2nd graders and above only)
- $40 testing fee
- Baptismal certificate (if Catholic) - due upon acceptance
- Immunization records - due upon acceptance
- Children entering Early Transitional Kindergarten should be 3 years of age by October 1st on year of entry.
- Children entering Transitional Kindergarten should be 4 years of age by October 1st on year of entry.
- Children entering Kindergarten should be 5 years of age by October 1st on year of entry.
A Catholic education is one of the best investments your family can make. At Christ the King School, we will work with your family to make your dream a reality. One of the goals of Christ the King School is to provide a quality education for all of our students and families. A tuition assistance program exists for the sole purpose of assisting families who meet the criteria for financial need.
Tuition assistance is available to assist the school community with financial aid. Tuition assistance must be applied for each year. The Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) offers $1,000 tuition assistance to qualifying families. Completed CEF tuition assistance applications are due by March 31st. For more information, please contact the school office.